I can’t wait to get back to doing the shopping myself, but for now,Jimmy is still in charge….well kind of
- What time are you going shopping, Jimmy?
- I’ll go shortly. do you need anything special?
- We’re running out of hand sanitizer.
- You won’t get hand sanitizer in the shops for love nor money, Bernie.
- We’ll just have to use bars of soap then.
- Sure haven’t you enough duty free vodka in the garage to stop any virus in its tracks, I’m sure you could make some sanitizer.
- I’m not using me vodka to wash me hands. God knows when we’ll get away again to top up.
- You cant be that worried so.
- I’m not worried. I’m a survivor,Jimmy.
- We’ll never hear the end of how you survived covid19.
- You’d better believe it 😇
- I’ll go to Aldi, see if they’ve got any deliveries of the bloody hand sanitizer.
- Get a couple of bottles of 7up as well.
- This is not the flu,Bernie, for fuck sake, 7 up won’t help.
- Who’s talking about flu? I fancy a few vodkas later. Oh and grab a bag of ice while you’re there.
- You think alcohol cures everything.
- It can’t do any harm, Jimmy. Oh and don’t forget the jax rolls.