Survival of the fittest...After Karaoke , shots and solpadeine..Is Bernie made of stronger stuff than Jimmy and his whiskey chasers and lem sips?
Dirty dancing, gangnam style, air guitars and doing the fandango with a banker...will Bernie get satisfaction at the wedding?
Great idea to meet fellow bloggers 🙂
Per our usual agreement, here are the rules:
- Leave a link to your page or post in the comments of this post and/or in the comments of these MnG links: Meet n Greet from 7/12 and Meet n Greet from 7/31
- That means there are 3, three, opportunities to connect. This new comment thread and the threads from 7/12 and 7/31. If you have not left a link in all 3 please be sure to do so as this means more exposure for your page!!!
- Reblog this post. It helps you, it helps me, it helps everyone! So don’t be selfish, hit the reblog button.
- Edit your reblog post and add tags (i.e. reblogging, reblog, community, meet n greet, link party, etc.), it helps, trust me on this one.
- Share this post on social media. Many of my non-blogger friends love that I put the Meet n Greet on Facebook and Twitter…
View original post 56 more words
Ex girlfriends, hats and vajazzles. Bernie's not looking forward to the wedding of the year. Maybe Claudia Schiffer could stand in... Watch out for fireworks
I bought a hat for the wedding. I hate wearing hats, but I spotted the Bridget one buying a fascinator in House of Fraser last week and there's no way she's going to get one over on me with her snotty comments about wedding etiquette like the last time. Wedding etiquette my arse. Who does … Continue reading If you want to get ahead, get a hat