Me and the girls emptied our Bisto tins and fecked off with our running away money…just for the weekend to Liverpool, we came back like. ( We always come back…well, most of us, but that’s another story altogether) I couldn’t wait to get away from everything; me ma, the kids, even Jimmy. As usual, we booked the early morning flight, but I was bloody knackered before I even got there.
- Wake up Bernie, we’re here.
- Jesus that was quick, I only fastened me seat belt five minutes ago.
- Twenty actually.
- I cant believe I fell asleep. Was I snoring?
- You woke the pilot you were so loud.
- Feck off you.
- What has you so tired anyway?
- Three hours sleep and a ride before the 4am alarm
- Jesus, too much information Bernie.
- Sorry hon, but I couldn’t let Jimmy go the whole weekend without a bit of how’s your father could I.
- How do you do it Bernie?
- I’ll draw you a diagram later hon.
- You’re alright I think I remember how do do it…well vaguely.
- Jaysis, has it been that long Pauline?
- Shush Bernie, no need to tell the whole plane.
- Calm down love, jesus now I know why you’re so uptight.
- Excuse me?
- Ehh, I’m only joking, now come on and grab them bags from the overhead locker, I’m gasping for a drink.
- Well I tried waking you when the drinks trolley came around, but you wouldn’t budge.
- You mean you actually had time for a drink?
- There’s always time for a drink Bernie…even on a twenty minute flight.
- Well hurry up, I obviously need to catch up with you lot then….come on girls…woop woop…
I love a Liverpool weekender, and I love me pals even more.
I told you we came back 😉