I’m just back from Benidorm. We had a fab time, but when I got on the plane all I wanted to do was sleep, I was so wrecked. This drinking and partying every night takes its toll you know.
Anyway, I was just settling down for a nice snooze after take off when the little brat behind me, starts kicking the back of my seat. I turned and gave him and his mother a dirty look but he continued kicking throughout the flight.
When the drinks trolley arrived, it stopped briefly as they put down their trays. He got a kids snack box with biscuits and hoola hoops and a can of coke, she got a vodka and a can of Heineken. She proceeded to pour the Heino into the glass of vodka and lowered it in one before pressing her buzzer to order another round. The child put his tray back in place and continued with his kicking marathon. the coke seemed to have given him more energy as the kicking became more fierce. I couldn’t take it anymore.
- Are you going to control your child?
- I beg your pardon?
- Can you tell him to stop kicking my seat please
- Stop kicking the ladies seat Benjamin, there’s a good boy
- Thank you
He stopped kicking for two minutes, then started again
- Your mammy told you to stop kicking my seat, did you not hear her?
- Well can you stop please
- Excuse me?
- I don’t want to
- I don’t care what you want…just stop kicking my fucking seat
- Don’t speak to my son like that
- Tell your son to stop kicking my seat
- I did
- Tell him again!
- Benjamin, the lady is in a bad mood so just take your feet away from the back of her seat, good boy
- The lady is in a bad mood because your little brat wont stop kicking my seat
- My son is not a brat
- Yes he is, and if you can’t control him, I will
- How dare you!
- How dare you bring a child on a plane and let him do as he pleases while you drink yourself blind
- I’ve had two drinks
- You’ve had four, and a few more before you got on the plane by the look of you
- …and you don’t drink?
- Yes I do, I love a drink,but I don’t get wasted when I’ve me kids with me
- I’m not wasted, don’t you dare judge me
- I’m not judging, I’m making an observation
- Mind your own bloody business
- I’ll mind my own business when you control your fucking child
- Don’t use that language in front of my son
- Don’t be getting pissed in front of your son
- I am not pissed
- Well, continue ordering cans of Heino and vodka chasers at the rate you are and you will be
- Mammy are you pissed?
- No Benjamin, don’t mind the silly lady. Here swap seats with me
- And if he wakes my husband up by kicking HIS seat, he won’t be as nice as me…ok love?
There wasn’t another peep out of him, but honestly…Some people shouldn’t be allowed travel with kids
7 thoughts on “Air Rage”
My kids knew if they got in trouble with someone else, they were in even more trouble with me. What happened to parenting?
Same here. Some people just don’t give a shite ! 😡
I’d say ha ha if I knew it wouldn’t annoy you even more ! Honestly I hate these flights from hell where parents let their children loose on other passengers. I honestly think such badly behaved children should be kept st the back of the plane with all the kids on flight so that the flight attendants can tick them off since parents can’t seem to manage them.
They should be put in the hold with the luggage 😜
… or left at home preferably 🤣🤣🤣
That I agree with totally