- Have ye seen me passport Bernie?
- Where is it
- I dunno
- Ye just said ye seen it
- I did, loads of times, awful lookin’ photo too Jimmy
- You’re bleedin’ hilarious Ber
- What d’ye want it for?
- I’m bookin’ me tickets to Paris
- I still can’t believe you’re goin’ to Paris without me
- It’s for de football Ber
- But Paris is our place Jimmy
- It’s the Euros Ber, and anyway, you hate football
- I could’ve gone shoppin’ while you were at the matches
- Would you feck off Bernie
- Ah I’m only messin’ with ye Jimmy
- Anyway you’ll be at your Spa
- Health farm Jimmy
- Whatever. Seriously Ber, have ye no idea where me passport is?
- I haven’t a breeze Jimmy
- I’ve searched the house and can’t find it. It’s a mystery Ber
- Would ye not call it a Jimmy Riddle love?
- Dat’s slang for a piddle Bernie
- Well, you’ll be wettin’yerself if ye don’t find it
- I’ll have to apply for an emergency one Ber
- …ah sure you can always come with me and Julie and Ger
- Feck off. I’m not goin’ to a Spa with a gang of women
- It’s a bleedin’ health farm and we wouldn’t want ye inannyway. Ye can stay at home on yer own for all I care
- Dat’s harsh Bernie. Ye know I can’t miss de Euros
- Calm down will ye for fuck sake. Come on, I’ll help ye look for de bleedin’ passport
He’s worse than a child sometimes!
6 thoughts on “Jimmy Riddle”
My hubby can never find stuff, but it’s my fault for hiding it right where I told him it was.
LikeLiked by 1 person
haha, like Jimmy, too bleedin’ lazy to look…and dey always have to be right!
Did you by any chance find it exactly where it’s supposed to be?
It always seems, around here, like they can’t find something because it (gasp!) got PUT AWAY PROPERLY.
It was in his underwear drawer…don’t ask!!
My Sweetie is like that, puts things down and can’t remember where. Then he has no patience for the search!
Ah Jimmy’s de same. Why look for somethin’ when gobshite here will look for him…Men how are ye!!