- Mornin’ Bernie
- Mornin’ Marie
- Lovely mornin’ isn’t it
- Stop shoutin’ will ye
- I’m not shoutin’
- Well lower your voice a few decibels will ye
- What’s wrong with you?
- I’m dyin’
- Hungover ye mean
- I feel like a bag of lego Marie
- Do ye?
- Ye …in bits
- Ye should’ve stayed in bed
- I should’ve done a lot of tings
- Sit down and I’ll make ye a cuppa
- Tanks Marie. I’m never drinkin’ again
- You say dat every Monday mornin’
- I mean it dis time. I’m gettin’ too old for dis lark. It was dat bleedin’ Captain Morgans did this
- Good aul Captain Morgan
- Deffo never again
- What about Breda’s birthday?
- When is it?
- Friday night
- Ah I’ll be grand by den. Two sugars der Marie. Tanks hun
4 thoughts on “In bits”
Always another reason to celebrate just around the corner!
LikeLiked by 1 person
Thank God. x
Five days is too late ng to remember a hangover.
Five days is just enough 😉