I’m very behind on this Ato Z challenge this month. I don’t have a minute to meself, and then Carmel asks me to go to weight watchers with her. I’m hardly obese but I said I’d go to support her. She hates going on her own because that bean pole Audrey who runs the class is a pain in the arse. She doesn’t like me because I don’t take it seriously enough and I love to wind her up.
- Good morning Bernie
- Morning Audrey
- So how did you get on this week?
- Have you been watching what you eat?
- I have.
- Well you haven’t lost any weight this week.
- I’m not surprised.
- Why’s that.
- Because I watch what I eat alright.
- How do you mean?
- I watch the burgers and chips, I watch the pizzas, I watch the steak and onions. I watch it all, just before it goes into my mouth.
- That’s not what I meant when I said watch what you eat. You need to eat more fruit and salads.
- I will Audrey, no problem.
- And maybe cut down on the booze.
- Who are you, me ma?
- I’m trying to help you here Bernie.
- Whatever Audrey.
Would you be bothered really?
2 thoughts on “Overeating #AtoZChallenge”
Those natural bean poles are irritating. Because i have a heart condition, i do watch what i eat, but if i didn’t have to, i certainly wouldn’t!
LikeLiked by 1 person
I eat better than I let on, but Audrey is a pain in the arse so I just like to bug her. :p