Next doors dog keeps escaping into our garden and leaving little ‘messages’
Jimmy is not impressed…
- That dog’s done a shite in our garden again
- Ah poor Sunny
- Sunny my arse
- Poor Alison doesn’t get out much to bring him for a walk, he just comes in for a change of scenery
- He comes in here to do his business and then leaves
- I’ll bring him out for a walk for her later
- It’s a bit late, he’s already shit on me roses
- Sure that’s like fertiliser isn’t it?
- He’s not a bleedin cow Bernie
- Poo is poo isn’t it?
- Dog shite is toxic
- Ah no way. I’m not having that. I’ll have to talk to Alison
- How is the fucker getting in? that’s what I want to know
- There’s a gap in the fence, that’s how he’s getting in
- There’s a gap in his arse, that’s how it’s getting out
- Oh just mend the gap then
- I’ll mend his gap
- Just do something temporary, put up a piece of wood until we can get the fence repaired
- I’ll give him a temporary foot up his swiss roll if he does it again
- Ah leave him alone Jimmy
Who says it’s a dogs life ?