Jimmy and Whitney always arguing over something…
- Do you want to lose your job?
- Why would I lose me job?
- Going into work dressed like that?
- Like what?
- Like a stripper.
- Jesus da, thanks for that.
- Well, that skirt is half way up your backside.
- Hardly, da.
- Could you not wear something more suitable?
- Hang on ’til I iron me burka.
- No need to be snotty, I’m only making an observation here.
- I’m not going to lose me job just because I wear a short skirt da.
- It looks more like a belt to me.
- I’m going to work, da.
- Well at least put a coat on for walking to the bus stop, its a bit nippy out.
- It’s 22 degrees.
- It’s cold in the shade.
- Bye da…
He’s turning into a right old codger, lol.