They say you shouldn’t run before you can walk. I don’t know what possessed me to go running with Julie this morning
- I have to go home Julie
- What? We’re not even at the top of the road Bernie
- I can’t do it, I’m sweating, and I’ve a pain in me chest
- You’ll be grand, come on we’ll just jog slowly
- That’s what I was doing Julie, and I’m not grand
- Give it a chance, look , we’ll walk for a few minutes
- I can’t Julie, I really have to go home
- Jesus Bernie,we’re only running like less than five minutes
- I don’t care, I said I HAVE TO GO HOME
- What the fuck is wrong with you? This was your idea you know. I was happy enough just walking, it was you who said ‘lets run Julie’
- I’m done running, lets go
- Oh for fuck sake come on then. What’s the big rush to get home?
- I’ve wet me knickers o.k.!!!
Bitch thought it was hilarious. Anyway by the time I got home to shower and change, I’d lost interest in running, or even walking for that matter. My bladder has got a lot to answer for…