They say you shouldn’t run before you can walk. I don’t know what possessed me to go running with Julie this morning
- I have to go home Julie
- What? We’re not even at the top of the road Bernie
- I can’t do it, I’m sweating, and I’ve a pain in me chest
- You’ll be grand, come on we’ll just jog slowly
- That’s what I was doing Julie, and I’m not grand
- Give it a chance, look , we’ll walk for a few minutes
- I can’t Julie, I really have to go home
- Jesus Bernie,we’re only running like less than five minutes
- I don’t care, I said I HAVE TO GO HOME
- What the fuck is wrong with you? This was your idea you know. I was happy enough just walking, it was you who said ‘lets run Julie’
- I’m done running, lets go
- Oh for fuck sake come on then. What’s the big rush to get home?
- I’ve wet me knickers o.k.!!!
Bitch thought it was hilarious. Anyway by the time I got home to shower and change, I’d lost interest in running, or even walking for that matter. My bladder has got a lot to answer for…
4 thoughts on “Running #AtoZChallenge”
It’s the having children does it, that’s what my doctor says.
This bitch thought it was hilarious too. Laughed so hard I almost wet myself.
Don’t feel too bad: I can’t run either. It makes me crave a smoke like you wouldn’t believe, and I quit like 15 years ago.
I would have lost interest too. This post reinforces that there will be no running in my future. Not fun at all. Weekends In Maine
If it makes you feel better last evening I had to abandon my treadmill in just 20 mins as I could barely control myself . I hoped I wouldn’t meet anyone in the lift as I went up 23 floors with the stain in my dark trainers getting bigger by the second. Perhaps I’ll start wearing diapers when I workout