Yesterday I saw a chap I used to date years ago. Jimmy was with me.
- Omg, there’s Shane Farrell.
- I went out with him when I was 17.
- I hope he had more hair back then.
- He had loads of curly black hair.
- Where? On his legs?
- Don’t be horrible,Jimmy. I heard he made it big in the eighties.
- What, his belly? He never lost it,Ber.
- He has let himself go a bit alright.
- What were you thinking,Bernie?
- I must have been mad.
- You must have been.
- I mean, I must have been mad to break up with him.
- Have you seen the cut of him?
- Have you seen the car he’s driving?
- Fair point, but you’d think if he’s going to drive a convertible he’d sort out his comb over.