Another oldie reblog. I’m only cheating until I can catch up with my A to Z challenge , I swear to god.😛
Help me Rhonda, the neighbour across the road always twitching her curtain ’til Jimmy gets home
- Where were you Jimmy? I heard you pull up outside ages ago.Your dinner is ruined.
- Your one across the road snared me when I got out of the van.
- What did she want this time?
- Her fuse blew.
- Yeah, I told her to stop using that dodgy kettle but she wont listen.
- You’d think she’d buy a new one, its not like she’s short of a few bob.
- Its out of the bleedin’ arc. I don’t know how she hasn’t blown herself up yet using that bloody thing.
- If she had to pay an electrician every time a fuse blew, she’d soon buy a new one.
- I told her to stop using it, the next time she’ll kill herself.
- We can only dream.
- Don’t be mean, Bernie.
- I think she does it on purpose.
- I think she waits for your van to pull up before she plugs in the bleedin’ thing. Then she’s out the door like a damsel in distress in her housecoat.’ Help me, Jimmy’. She’s a pain in the arse.
- Ah I don’t mind, god love her, it must be tough living on your own.
- She’s never on her own, she has you in every five minutes; If its not her fuse blowing, its her roof leaking, or her sink blocked. I think she fancies you.
- Would you get away out of that. You don’t say that when I do stuff for Alice next door.
- Alice is seventy five and needs a hand now and again. Rhonda is only in her forties and well able to sort out her own plumbing.
- Are you jealous, Bernie?
- I am in me hoop. I just hate people taking liberties.
Jealous? me? As if…🙄
The kids now call me, ‘The woman in the house across the street from the girl in the window’. 🤣🤣🤣