My grandson,Bobby came to see me yesterday.
- Hiya nanny, you know I’m seven next week.
- I do indeed love, you’re growing up so fast.
- I’m taller than Josh in my class.
- I’m sure you are, sure wasn’t your daddy very tall. Now listen, what would you like for your birthday?
- I’m getting a tortoise.
- Isn’t that great, but what will I buy for you?
- Maybe something for his house?
- Like a lamp for beside his bed?
- Dont be silly nana. He’ll be sleeping in his shell.
- You’re right, he’d never fit a lamp in there.
- But you can buy a lamp for him if you’ve your heart set on it,nanna.
Aww bless him, he’s too cute.
Now I wonder where I’d get a lamp for a tortoise?🤭