Listening to the girls chatting this morning, I think it’s finally hit them that they’re not going anywhere anytime soon….
- Kylie, look at the state of my eyebrows. Will you do them for me?
- I will later.
- You said that yesterday, they’re getting worse.
- What’s your rush? Who’s going to see you?
- I can see me, and I can see they’re like caterpillars hanging over me eyes, and look at my nails, will you do my nails as well?
- For christ sake Koko, it’s not like you’re going anywhere.
- No, we’re not going anywhere are we? Will we ever get out again?
- Stop being a drama queen, you’re starting to sound like ma.
(bloomin’ cheek of her)
- Everything is cancelled, all the festivals I was looking forward to…Electric Picnic, Forbidden Fruit, Body and Soul…
- When did you ever go to Body and Soul?, and Electric Picnic isn’t until September, it’s not cancelled yet. Calm down down, Koko will you.
- It seems like a lifetime ago that we were at Coachella.
- That was brilliant. I’m glad we hadn’t got it booked for this year.
- We never go to Glastonbury.
- Well we won’t be going this year, that’s for certain.
- You forgot Life.
- Life Festival, that’s cancelled too.
- That just says it all, Kyles. Life is cancelled.
- Now you REALLY do sound like me ma.
Ah now, that’s a bit much! Cheeky wagon.