I look at worlds from both sides now...
Is Bernie morphing into Jimmy?
Survival of the fittest...After Karaoke , shots and solpadeine..Is Bernie made of stronger stuff than Jimmy and his whiskey chasers and lem sips?
Dirty dancing, gangnam style, air guitars and doing the fandango with a banker...will Bernie get satisfaction at the wedding?
Great idea to meet fellow bloggers 🙂
Per our usual agreement, here are the rules:
- Leave a link to your page or post in the comments of this post and/or in the comments of these MnG links: Meet n Greet from 7/12 and Meet n Greet from 7/31
- That means there are 3, three, opportunities to connect. This new comment thread and the threads from 7/12 and 7/31. If you have not left a link in all 3 please be sure to do so as this means more exposure for your page!!!
- Reblog this post. It helps you, it helps me, it helps everyone! So don’t be selfish, hit the reblog button.
- Edit your reblog post and add tags (i.e. reblogging, reblog, community, meet n greet, link party, etc.), it helps, trust me on this one.
- Share this post on social media. Many of my non-blogger friends love that I put the Meet n Greet on Facebook and Twitter…
View original post 56 more words
Great idea…hi everyone 🙂
Pass along this link for the Meet n Greet. The more people see the more participants!!
Also, click this link, In Need of Reblogging Material, and I will reblog one of your posts. I am happy that so many have enjoyed this experience as it has brought me so much pleasure knowing it has helped bring exposure to those writers that needed views and follows.
Happy Monday everyone!
I met Bridgie in House of Fraser this morning buying a hat for a wedding…the same wedding I’m going to in August. Am I forever destined to bump into her at weddings? She’s still an aul wagon and she hasn’t forgiven me for ‘stealing’ her Jimmy. The bleedin’ cheek of her…and I was so looking forward to the day out. We’d better not be sitting at the same table! I thought I’d repost this to cheer meself up. 🙂
Some people say karma is a bitch but I like her, she’s always been good to me; Especially where Bridget Campion is concerned.I should have recognised her straight away. she was always a skinny bitch in school, and a wagon to me. She thought she was better than the rest of us just because her Da had his own shop and she always had crisps and sweets for her lunch when the rest of us had to make do with the corned beef or cheese sandwiches and a bottle of milk provided by the school.When I was fourteen I was going out with a fella called Joey Flynn. Well when I say going out I mean we walked home from school together sometimes and we went to the pictures once or twice and had a snog in the back row. Bridget fancied Joey and was mad jealous that I was…
View original post 583 more words
I’m tellin’ ye now if Simon gives Ronan Keating a job as judge on X Factor I’ll never forgive him!
- That Simon Cowell is an awful gobshite Bernie
- I like him
- How can you like him?
- He’s gorgeous
- D’ye think?
- Ye, his eyes crinkle up when he smiles
- I’d say his arse does too Bernie
- No need for that Jimmy
- Does he never get sick wearing the same tee shirt but?
- It’s not the same tee shirt. He has loads of them
- How do you know?
- I just know
- Them trousers though Ber, if they were up any higher they’d be around his bleedin’ neck
- He obviously likes them like that. Just because you wear yours hanging off your arse doesn’t mean he has to
- I do not
- You give builders bum a bad name when you bend over
- You’re very critical Bernie. I’m sorry I’m not as fit as your Simon
- He’s not my Simon. I just like him that’s all
- He’s very harsh on some of them poor…
View original post 326 more words
I can’t believe Rick will be 28 this year. Some of his mates still call him Viler. This was number one in the charts when he was born 🙂
There was a knock on the door one day. I opened it to some young fella looking for my son…
- Is Viler coming out
- There’s no one here by that name
- He told me he lived here
- Who are you?
- Dotsie? What kind of a name is that
- I’m Daniel Doherty, me friends call me Dotsie
- It’s a nickname, like Viler
- Who’s Viler?
- Richard Violet. Does he not live here then?
- Richard lives here; Viler doesn’t
- Everyone calls him Viler, it’s short for Violet
- Well I prefer Richard, I don’t like nicknames
- No one calls him Richard, he’ll be scarlet
- He can be scarlet all he likes. You can call him Rick
- Rick? That’s a bit gay isn’t it?
- And Dotsie is so masculine?
- No need to be sarcastic Mrs.
- Sorry Daniel. I called him Rick after Rick Astley
- You know the singer ‘Never…
View original post 174 more words
You know when you tell your husband not to mention your birthday, and he doesn't..how annoying is that!!