Last day of the challenge and I’m leaving you all in a sweat. (me, not you) I got to wear the leggings and sweatband again ( Koko is mortified, but I don’t care) and I’ve finally found a fun way to exercise and keep fit. I’ve ditched the diet and joined Zumbaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa 😉
- Are you alright Bernie?
- I can’t breathe Julie
- That was tough wasn’t it?
- My body is fucked, I’m too old for this carry on
- Old my arse. Did you see that aul one in front of us? She was at least seventy five
- The one doing the slut drops?
- Yeah, she might have looked like Madonnas ma, but jesus she had the moves of an eighteen year old
- I never had moves like that, even when I was eighteen
- Get away out of that I saw you doing them booty bounces, you were on fire Bernie. Eat your heart out Beyoncé
- Says you, Nikki Minaj!
- Ah you can’t beat a bit of twerking Bernie, but do you know what? I’m so glad I wore my knicker stickers are you?
- I wore two, and my Bridget Jones specials as well…after my running accident, I wasn’t taking any chances
- You did right Bernie. It was good craic though wasn’t it?
- Brilliant Julie, but I thought we were going to do the beginners class?
- That WAS the beginners class Bernie
- Are you serious? I thought we’d gone to the advanced class by mistake
- Ah, we’re just out of practice, we’ll be slut dropping with Madonnas aul one in no time
- I’m not sure about them pelvic thrusts though Julie
- You can practice with Jimmy for next week…you are coming back next week aren’t you?
- Try stopping me Julie, poor Jimmy won’t know what hit him….
I think I’ve found my calling lads 😉
See you all in May 😉